I would have never expected that someone would nominate me for Liebster Award, the fact that I am only a newbie in the blogging world. I am rejoicing and also so humbled to received an award nomination from Angel Lou missdlblog.worpress.com . Her blog is absolutely amazing and truly captured my attention. You should check her blog out. I am not really familiar about the award, I had never even heard about so I had to do my research and I will share below. Again, I feel so honored as someone like her to take notice to my blog.
What is Liebster Award?
This award exists on the internet only and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, Liebster Award was created to recognize or to discover new bloggers. Liebster in German has several definitions like nicest, lovely, kindest, valued, cute, sweetest and endearing.
The following instructions for accepting the award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you this award and link back to their blog.
- Write random facts about yourself that were provided by the presenter of the award.
- Create new set of your own questions for other bloggers to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
Angel Lou Questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
- I started writing years ago I was actually very young. It was not until I was reaching my 38th Birthday that I felt this urgency to write again. This time I wanted a place where I could just pour myself out. It has always fascinated me to read others blogs and really enter into a place of seeing there full transparency. Not until this year have I taken serious this thing about writing. Actually another blogger inspired me. I was able to relate. It truly put me in a place where I had an awakening. Not till a few months ago did I really feel this rush of confidence to truly express and release what was inside of me.
2. How has Blogging affected your life?
- Well, in so many ways. I use it as a form of therapy for myself its my place. I feel free here to just be me, to share what God is revealing and asking of me. It’s also truly a form of education and Inspiration for others “well that’s what Im being told”.
3. What is your favorite book or series and why?
- I have many….. I love Joyce Meyers, TD Jakes, Mark Batterfield, John Maxwell.
- I truly desire to aspire daily and to be more. To be the best I can be and share this with others.
4. What kind of blogs do you like the most?
- I like inspirational, real, transparent blogs about life experiences which I can learn from.
5. What is your philosophy in life?
- Im a Believer. Philosophy is good but the WORD OF GOD is my mirror. I stand firm in His Word.
6. What are you most grateful about?
- I am grateful for absolutely everything. The good, the Bad, Everything. Honestly, if God did not do one more thing I would still be truly grateful.
7. If you have a time machine when and where would you go and why?
- If I have a time machine I would probably go to Heaven. I would love to see and experience that place where worship does not stop. I would also like to see where I would be if I kept the goals that I have set to myself and of course my personal life. I am highly favored and Blessed with family and friends. I am in the stage of life where I know exactly who I am. And I know that if I stay surrendered and postrated I will inherit all that God has for me and all those the surround me.
8. What 3 words describe you best?
- This is a hard one LOL:) well what I mostly heard from people is that have described me as a women with amazing faith, purpose driven and truly anointed.
9. What advice would you give your 18 years old self?
- Well I actually have an 18 year old. My advice is to her that she needs to have goals and to never stop seeking and moving in her God given Destiny. To never settle for less and to aim for success.
10. What makes you happiest?
- I couldn’t really answer this question before but I think I can now. What makes me happy is that helping other people in need. Rebuilding Stories One Life at a Time. I live to leave a trail. To truly inspire my family and loved ones and even those who have never personally known me but have heard me.
FACTS ABOUT ME: I am quiet obsessed with God. I breath without him. I refuse to do anything if its not ordained by Him. I love to help people before helping myself… which makes me selfless. I love beyond measures. Stay true and real with me and we will have a life long relationship even if you mess up I will forgive over and over. When I die, I would request to my family that they cremate me and spread my ashes along the black sand beach of Hawaii with everyone carrying a fusia orchid to throw behind the ashes.
Here’s my questions?
- What are your goals for 2018?
- How do you feel when someone says they Love you and are there for you; but when you don’t do as they desire they forget you ever existed?
- Does your family or relatives know that you are blogging?
- What makes you decide to blog?
- Is there someone that inspire you to blog?
- What are your biggest expectations with your blog?
- How long do you spend on your blog?
- Do you feel pressure being in blogging world?
- What keeps you going?
- What is the greatest gift you received this year 2017?
Here’s my nominations that I personally picked and I believe that their blogs are informative and inspiring.
- Loving the Journey
- My Messy Desk
- simple Ula
- Melinda VanRy
Thank you Angel Lou for nominating me, it’s a huge privilege that I am one of the bloggers that you picked and think that I deserve this award nomination.
Thank you to all who follow my blog. God bless!
2018 Year of Fulfillment and Acceleration