First of all I want to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Im in total shock to have received two awards back to back. Im rather new to blogging and just the thought that this is touching the lives of others pushing me to keep going. First I was nominated to Liebster Award and a day later I am nominated to Sunshine Blogger Award.
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
For this nomination I just want to thank Andrada Arsenie from adayne.com. You gave me the best Christmas present. Thank you for that. You guys should check her blog. You will love it.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Andrada questions:
Q: Who or what is your inspiration?
R: God is truly my inspiration and hope.
Q: How long have you been blogging?
R: I’m blogging just for about a little less than a year, but I’m writing for years.
Q: What’s your favorite food?
R: Hmmm… Thai food.
Q: What are your pet peeves?
R: Never lie to me.
Q: Who is your favorite professional sports team?
Q: What’s your favorite Bible scripture? Why?
R: Jeremiah 29:11.
Q: What book are you currently reading? Why?
R: SOAR by TD JAKES / chosen book by my women’ book club
Q: If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
R: That’s a difficult one because I would travel everywhere, but first I would go to Israel.
Q: If you could meet any celebrity who would it be? What are y’all talking about?
R: Hmmmm… Really No one!
Q: What are your top5 favorite songs on your playlist?
R: Reckless Love
Made a Way
When He walks Into the Room
Q: What are some of your personal daily affirmations?
R: That I choose to be Happy, Purpose Driven and Determined.
My nominations for Sunshine Blogger Award are:
- Vicki Moreno
- Choupi Schuppi Get Around
My questions for the nominees are:
- Where are you from? Describe it!
- Why did you start your blog?
- How did you choose your niche?
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
- Are you a believer?
- What’s your favorite place where you ever have been. Tell me your reasons.
- Where would you like to live and why?
- What would you do with 1.000.000 dollars?
- What’s you best memory from a trip? What’s your worse?
- Sea or mountain? Why?
- If someone writes a book about your life, what title would have?